* Energy * Protein * Fat * Carbohydrates * Sugar
* Calcium * Iron * Vitamin A * Vitamin B1 * Vitamin B2
* Vitamin C * Vitamin D * Vitamin B12 * Folic Acid
* Inositol * Sodium * Potassium * Selenium
ADVANTAGES OF GOAT MILKS
• Most convenient to breast milk (the best drink in the world after the mother's milk).
• Prophets keep and drinking milk goat for daily practices.
• There are no mad sheep disease (we always heard mad cow disease).
• Lack of infected nails and mouth disease than cow.
• Sheep have a strong body defense system.
• Nanny Goat give a birth of kid goat 2 times a year about 1 to 4 kid goat compare than of cow that give birth one calf a year .
• Cow has their mating once a year compared to sheep, every day.
• Goat milk more easily digested. Requires only 20 minutes compared to cow's milk requires 2 hours.
NUTRITIONAL GOAT MILKS
Goat Milks are most effective and more nutritious than cow's milk with the healing and prevent “internal" disease, such as:
• Yellow fever disease
• Weak heart disease.
• High blood pressure.
• Disease migraine / headaches often feel
• Joint diseases, nerve pain and kidney.
• The disease tuberculosis or TB.
• Diseases affecting the heart, spleen and liver as hepatitis.
• Disease and spinal nerves suffered when the age increase.
• Simply useful for those who have weak dysfunction.
• Suitable drinking during the morning (before breakfast) and evening (before sleep). Do not use hot water because the nutrient will be less. Just brewing with warm water only.
GOAT MILK IS THE BEST AFTER MOTHER MILK
• Assist and strengthen the body's immune system.
• Alkaline not acidic.
• Suitable for all ages
• Improves sensitivity, concentration and memory.
• Balancing the rate of cholesterol and blood sugar.
• Easily digested (absorbed in the body) and does not cause allergies.
• Assist launched intestinal problems and digestive system.
• Caring and cure cancer, yellow fever, gastric, ulcers, hemorrhoids, asthma (asthma), migraine (headache), skin disease, Dressing (difficulty sleeping), syndrome, high blood pressure, weak heart, diabetes, tuberculosis and gout.
• Strengthen the healthy body mass (bones, teeth, muscles, joints, skin and nerve tissue.
Research by Japanese food experts that goat milk nutrients actually have 2 times than nutrients found in cow's milk.